Section headings are provided for convenience only and have no substantive effect on construction. The failure by a party to exercise any right hereunder shall not operate as a waiver of such party's right to exercise such right or any other right in the future. External links and additional resources are merely provided as a courtesy.
Privacy policies of other websites and third-parties
The following Terms shall have the following meanings:
- Our Services means any and all services provided by Heuge Apps LLC in connection with tracking and parcel information (such as individually reported tracking events, parcel location and timing information), shipping notifications (email, SMS), order tracking page generation.
- This Application (“App”) means the property that enables the provision of the Service. Website or (“Site”) means any and all websites operated or owned by the Company The Application includes this website, including its subdomains and any other website through which the Company makes its Service available; applications for mobile, tablet and other smart device systems; the Service; any applications, sample and content files, source code, scripts, instruction sets or software included as part of the Service, as well as any related documentation.
- Account means any and all accounts created and used on behalf of by User for the Service.
- Affiliates means any and all Entities wherever incorporated which is a parent company, a subsidiary and/or an associated company, and/or a related or owned entity.
- Agreement means any legally binding or contractual relationship between the Company and the User, governed by these Terms.
- Breach means unauthorized access to and acquisition of private information such as personal data.
- Confidential Information means all information disclosed by User to the Company or by the Company to User which is in tangible form and labeled "confidential" (or with a similar legend) or which a reasonable person would understand to be confidential given the nature of the information and circumstances of disclosure. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Confidential Information shall not include information that (a) was already known to the receiving party at the time of disclosure by the disclosing party; (b) was or is obtained by the receiving party by a third party not known by the receiving party to be under an obligation of confidentiality with respect to such information; (c) is or becomes generally available to the public other than by violation of these Terms; or (d) was or is independently developed by the receiving party without use of the disclosing party's Confidential Information. Personal Data may be Confidential Information.
- Data means all electronic data, text, messages or other materials submitted to the Service by You in connection with Your use of the Service, including User Materials or your Customer Information.
- Documentation means any written or electronic documentation, images, video, text or sounds specifying the functionalities of the Service provided or made available by the Company to You through the Site or otherwise.
- Personal Data (“Personal Information” or “Private Information”) means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“Data Subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. This also applies to biometric information, financial account numbers that can be used alone to access an account, usernames or email address in combination with a password or security question and answer. Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), Personal Information is defined as anything that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular California consumer or household.
- Processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- Public information includes content meant for public availability. This may include any personal data, identifier or any other information that Users upload in connection with such content (such as a User-ID, avatar or nickname etc.).
- Service(s) means any and all services provided by the Company to User including but not limited to the use and access to the Site, tools such as Software, and any Documentation. Any new or modified features added to the Service are also subject to these Terms.
- Third Party means third party entities, your Customers, products, applications, services, software, products, networks, systems, directories, websites, databases and information which the Service links to, or to which User may connect or enable in connection with the Service, including, without limitation, certain Third Party Services which may be integrated in the Service.
- User, You, Your means any Individual or Entity using the Site and/or the Services as the Data Subject, and/or a representative of a business or entity.
What data do we collect?
Based on the Services rendered, Heuge Apps may collect the following data:
- Personal Data from the following Data Subject Categories
- User’s customers
- Merchant representatives
- Shipping carriers
- Order Information: order number, order value, order date, item name, item value, item amount, item weight, payment information (e.g. last 4 digits of payment method, billing address)
- Shipping Information: tracking number, carrier name, shipping method, box type, parcel weight, ship date, ship from address, shipping event history
- Customer Information: customer name, customer email, customer phone number, customer's shipping address
- User Information: user name, user email, password, store name, store website, social media profiles, brand logo, marketing banner, payment information, carrier preferences, notification content, notification preferences, account settings
- Tracking Information: delivery status, delivery location, delivery date, signed by name, expected delivery date
- Nature and purpose of the processing:
- All Personal Data processing is linked to the use of the Shoptable Services through the Shoptable Site and Software in order to help users to:
- provide a branded tracking experience to end customers
- send delivery email or SMS notifications to end customers
- manage delivery status of shipments in a single place
- monitor shipping performance
- customize tracking and notification experience
The Service is not available to individuals who are younger than 18 years old. The Company does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 18 or of majority in the relevant jurisdiction. Such users are expressly prohibited from submitting their personally identifiable information to the Company; any information submitted by such users will not knowingly be used, posted, or retained by the Company.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with some of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.;Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email;
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies;
- Contact us;
- Create an account on the Site;
- Request customer service;
- Make an online purchase from the Company;
- Link an email account or other third-party account to Your Account;
- Provide a review or any User Content on the Website; or
- Otherwise, provide Personal Data to the Company.
Our Company also receives your Personal Data directly or indirectly, such as authentication information (including but not limited to username and other access credentials) of your email accounts, social networking accounts or any other accounts from any third-party application or website that you link to your Account, transaction information such as product name and price, contact and payment information, your name and/or company name, address, email address, phone number, and shipping information. When you ask us to provide services for the benefit of a third party, you shall be legally authorized by a said third party to disclose their Personal Data to the Company. This authorization shall cover Personal Data including but not limited to the name, address, phone number, email address, credit card, and shipping information of the third party. For example, our Service is a Shopify application, where you grant the application permission to access certain types of data on your Shopify account.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data for the following reasons and to provide the following functions:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Promotional communications
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- For the functionality of Heuge Apps service(s): Shoptable. This includes all technical and commercial processes required to carry-out User requests as are consistent with the Company’s legitimate interests, to improve the site and conduct its business
- To enhance the Site, personalize the User experience, and improve User interactions with the Site
- For linking various user accounts (i.e. the Shoptable account with other social media or email accounts) and extracting information for specialized requested services
- To provide customer service and ensure the security of our operations
- Personal Data you provide in connection with the Company’s Services may be anonymized and used by the Company for data analysis, for example, to evaluate the performance of shipping carriers.
HEUGE APPS DOES NOT SELL OR RENT YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO ANY THIRD PARTIES WHATSOEVER.
- We collect this information for the business and commercial purposes described in the Personal Data Use section above.
- Users will also have a right to opt out to any sharing of personal data.
We may transfer or disclose your Personal Data within the Company. Moreover, we may disclose or otherwise make available your Personal Data, including transaction information, to other service providers and vendors for the purpose of managing, providing, and improving the Company’s services. Examples are shipping companies, vendors, payment companies, credit card processors, and other payment service providers such as Shopify and PayPal, financial institution partners, hosting and maintenance providers, data storage and management providers. Generally, companies that help us to furnish the Company services and improve our product and service offerings and our Websites.
In so doing, your Personal Data may be transferred to such recipients outside the European Economic Area. In the case of any such transfers, we will use our best efforts to ensure that your Personal Data is adequately safeguarded through the implementation of standard data protection clauses according to applicable laws and regulations. For more information on such measures contact [email protected].
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store and protect your data?
The Company has adopted reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards that are appropriate for the size and complexity of the size of the Company, the nature and scope of the Company’s activities, and the sensitivity of the personal information the Company collects from or about Users. The Company engages in the following security and protection measures:
- Designating an employee or employees to coordinate the data security program.
- Training and managing employees in the security program practices and procedures.
- Assessing internal and external risks and implementing controls to reduce those risks.
- Vetting service providers and binding them contractually to safeguard private information.
- Securely destroying private information within a reasonable amount of time after it is no longer needed for business purposes.
- designate one or more employees to coordinate the security program;
- identify reasonably foreseeable internal and external risks;
- assess the sufficiency of safeguards in place to control the identified risks;
- train and manage employees in the security program practices and procedures;
- select service providers capable of maintaining appropriate safeguards, and require those safeguards by contract;
- adjust the security program in light of business changes or new circumstances;
- assess risks in network and software design;
- assess risks in information processing, transmission and storage;
- detect, prevent and respond to attacks or system failures;
- regularly test and monitor the effectiveness of key controls, systems and procedures;
- assess risks of information storage and disposal;
- detect, prevent and respond to intrusions;
- protect against unauthorized access to or use of private information during or after the collection, transportation and destruction or disposal of the information; and
- dispose of private information within a reasonable amount of time after it is no longer needed for business purposes by erasing electronic media so that the information cannot be read or reconstructed.
We will adopt and perform commercially and technically reasonable measures to protect the rights and freedoms of natural persons by implementing technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of security in relation to the associated risks. In assessing the appropriate level of security account shall be taken in particular of the risks that are presented by processing, in particular from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed. This includes:
- the pseudonymisation and/or encryption of personal data;
- the ability to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services;
- the ability to restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident;
- a process for regularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organisational measures for ensuring the security of the processing.
Our Company securely stores your data in the United States, where our primary processing and business operating facilities are located, and possibly to other countries where we or our service providers operate.
Our Company will keep your Personal Data electronically as long as you have an active account and continue to use Heuge Apps Services and for a period of 5 years thereafter, or for the period of the statue of limitation to the extent the Personal Data may have legal effects for the term of the agreement. Once this time period has expired, we may delete or anonymize your data by removing personally identifiable information, or removing it from our records. When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Heuge Apps LLC from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at [email protected]
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data to review. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions, and to withdraw certain permissions and consent.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, to opt out of any “sales” that may be occurring, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The right to reasonable notification – You have the right to be alerted when there was “unauthorized access” or acquisition of private information, such as where there are indications that the information was viewed, communicated with, used, or altered by a person without valid authorization or by an unauthorized person.
If you make a request, we have 28 days to respond to you. Consumers can also designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on their behalf. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected], or Heuge Apps LLC, 175 E 96th St., Apt 6L, New York, NY, 10128.
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. They can be text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. We use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that a User is provided with clear and comprehensive information about and consents to, the storing and accessing of cookies or other information where such activity occurs in connection with the Service, and where providing such information and obtaining such consent is required by law. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services. Please consult the HELP menu of your browser to understand more about how to block cookies.
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our website. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. Our third party partners may employ clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), images, and scripts that help them better manage content on our site. These companies help operate our websites and provide you with additional products and services. They are subject to confidentiality agreements and other legal restrictions. We do not permit any third party company to collect personal information using cookies or web beacons on our Site.
You can opt out of some of this targeted advertising by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal.
- Keeping you signed in and managing your account
- In order to provide you with certain services we provide, you may be required to create an Account and provide us with information such as your name, user name, email address, and a password that you will use for your Account and other specified information. You are able to log-in to your Account at any time and edit your Personal Information and settings. It is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. If you are sharing a computer with anyone you should always log-out before leaving the Site to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
- Facilitating transactions and requests
- We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- Understanding how Users access and engage with our website
- Like many other websites, this Site may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes the IP address from which you access the Site, the type of browser and operating system you use to access the Site, the date and time and time zone from which you you access the Site, the pages you visit, and the addresses of pages from where you followed a link to the Site. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track user's movement around the Site, and gather demographic information. Such information is not linked to any information that is Personal Information, with the exception of the IP address.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website generally uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used. Some of our Site pages utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. Cookies are small files placed on your hard drive that can help us analyze our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- TARGETED ADVERTISING As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) for educational resources.
- You can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
- Technical Log Files - Our Company may collect information such as by tracking actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and you can remove cookies from your browser. However, some or all of our website features may not function as intended as a result.
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Or write to us at: 175 E 96th St, Apt 6L, New York, NY, 10128